Monday, April 20, 2009

Read-A-Thon 2009

Yes, I know I am a little late with posting this. The Read-A-Thon (RAT) was a great success! I want to give a HUGE thank you to Trish, Hannah, and Nymeth. They organized everything so well. I know I am not alone in saying this, but this RAT was so much fun this year. All of this would not have been possible if not for the lovely ladies mentioned above. I was unable to participate as a reader this year, but I tried to cheer as much as I could. I really appreciated reading all of the updates and the silly video's here, and here.

I am really looking forward to the next go around. I will participate as an "official cheerleader" next time instead of just doing it all on my own.

6 comments:

Nymeth said...

Thank YOU, Michelle! Cheerleaders rock.

Trish said...

You were an awesome cheerleader AND you're the best cousin ever (have I mentioned your my favorite...???) ;)

Michelle said...

Nymeth- I really had a lot of fun visiting other blogs! I love the RAT!

Trish- Oh, you are the best cousin ever!!!! Why has it been so long since we have seen each other?!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I didn't get to participate in Read-A-Thon either. Maybe next year. I read Racing in the Rain also. Loved that book!! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great evening!

Sherrie

Rebecca :) said...

Well, cheerleaders were very much needed, so thank you for cheering us readers on! This was my first readathon and I did not do that well, but I now know how to prepare better for the October Readathon! :D

Rebecca :) said...

I gave you an award today, Michelle. You are one of my newest blogs I've subscribed to. :-) You can check it out and pick it up here: http://imlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-feel-awards-love.html