Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random...

Robin at My Two Blessings listed her Weekly Geeks Post about judging a book by its cover. Her post is about War and Peace. I am a huge Seinfeld fan, and the most recent episode I saw was where Elaine is talking to an author, possibly to become his editor about the book War and Peace. Jerry told her as a joke that the original title of the book was War, What is it Good for? She didn't know that What is it good for? by the band WAR was a song! HAHA! So she is telling this author about that and looks like a complete fool! Anyway, random dumb humor!

3 comments:

Nymeth said...

lol! I remember that Seinfeld episode perfectly :D

Amy @ Passages to the Past said...

I love that episode! Then he throws her electronic organizer out the car window and nails a lady in the head! Classic!

Trish said...

And now I have that song stuck in my head. :P