Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Beth at Beth Fish Reads has a great meme called "I have been lazy, hence I make excuses". We are supposed to list the excuses we make when there is just no reason to not read. Here are mine:
1- Emmory, my daughter, is now scooting around so I have to keep one eye on her at all times.
2- Cleaning the house and getting life back in order after holiday parties and visitors has taken me FOREVER.
3- Plain and simple lack of motivation!
4- Need to spend "quality time" with SO.
5- Pure laziness.

Are you there too? Consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, but I miss you!! I've been kind of absent the past month as well and it takes forever to get caught up.

Happy belated birthday!

bkclubcare said...

Emmory is a beautiful name! OH, you were saying something about distractions and excuses?

splummer said...

Hi!
I can agree with your #3, 4,and 5. I tend to get on the computer and forget all about reading some days!! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Nymeth said...

I think #5 is the one I use most often...for all sorts of things, really :P