Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Reading Challenge


MY Two Blessings is hosting the Winter Reading Challenge. The challenge starts today and goes through March 20, 2009. The rules are simple. Any number of books, any type of book, and the books can crossover to any other challenge. I love these types of challenges because I can read whatever, and my mind changes as time goes on. Follow the link here to find the official sign up.
Here is the list of my books:
2- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
3- 31 Songs by Nick Hornby
4- We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
8- Austenland by Shannon Hale
9- White Oleander by Janet Fitch (part of another challenge too)
That is nine books in 13 weeks. That means I have to read one book every 1.4 weeks. Shouldn't be too hard.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

7 comments:

Tonia said...

Nice list! Austenland was a fun read.

Nise' said...

Great list. I am going to read Boy in Stripped Pajamas for the War Thru Generations challenge.

splummer said...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing this challenge. I have joined the challenge. You have several books listed that would like to read also. Thanks lots!

Sherrie

Robin of mytwoblessings said...

Hi Michelle.

Welcome to the Challenge. You have an interesting group of books to read. Look forward to hearing what you have to say about them.

Have fun reading.

Robin of mytwoblessings

Beth F said...

Really nice list. There are some I've read and liked and some I really want to read!

Care said...

GREAT list! I want to read these, too. Except I already did read #4 and #9.

Eva said...

Very fun! I just read America's Women and loved it. :D