Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100+ Reading Challenge

This challenge should be easy enough. All you have to do is read 100 books in 2009. I will be adding to my list as I go. For a list of the official rules link here. As I read, I will be linking up the titles and reviews here. Happy Reading!!

1- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
8- The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
9- Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
10- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
11- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
12- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
13- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
14- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

2 comments:

Trish said...

Woohoo Michelle!! I'm staying away from this one, but I'll be rooting you on from the sidelines!

J. Kaye Oldner said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.