Monday, October 20, 2008

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

Date Finished: October 18, 2008
Pages: 304
Rating:4/5


What a beautiful story about love. I know, I know sappy right?
The book is written as a journal of letters from a mother to her son Nicholas. Matt gives this diary to Kate, whom he has just broken off a relationship with so she will understand his love for his wife, Suzanne. I can't say much more about it, but trust me on this one, it is worth the read.
The book is really easy to read, and you will probably finish it quite quickly. This is the first book I have read from James Patterson, and I really enjoy his writting. I will probably read this one again before too long.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Crap. I was thinking this was by Nicholas Sparks. I was going to say how much I loved loved loved The Notebook. Oh well. I've never read anything by Patterson but I do have a couple of his thrillers on my shelf (in the very very back). ;)

Kari said...

I loved this book! He has another book that is somewhat similiar to this, which I love since this is not his typical genre. This book was so heartwarming and compassionate. You'll have to check out the other, "Sam's Letters to Jennifer."

Those pictures of your daughter from the read-a-thon are precious!!! She sure is a cutie!

alisonwonderland said...

i love this one too! i'm a fan of James Patterson, and this is one of my favorites.