Friday, September 19, 2008

My First Challenge



I am going to read at least 5 books that were made into movies. It goes from Sept. 1, 2008-Feb. 28, 2009. I am also supposed to watch 2 of the 5 movies.

Here is my list of books.

1-The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

2-Charlotte's Web (E.B. White)

3-Memoirs of a Giesha (Arthur Golden)

4-White Oleander (Janet Finch)

5-Where the Heart is (Billie Letts)

6-Bridget Jone's Diary (Helen Fielding)

7-Bridget Jone's Diary:Edge of Reason (Helen Fielding)

I am going to list the books I have read in red (HA) so I can keep track...

To find out more about the post here is the link: here

4 comments:

Trish said...

Great list!! I love Bridget--she's one of my favorite literary gals. I also really liked White Oleander and Memoirs of a Geisha.

Yay for your first challenge. They are a tad addicting...

Amber said...

That looks like a good list.

Good luck with the challenge - it's my first one too!

michellekae said...

I was nervous about attempting Memoirs of a Geisha, but because I have this need to start something new before I finish an old project, I started reading a little of it. It seems to be pretty easy to follow (so far anyway).

Jessica said...

Michelle, thanks for joining the Lit Flicks Challenge! Great list. And, congratulations on finishing two of them already! I really enjoyed Memoirs of a Giesha; I look forward to hearing your thoughts.