Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall into Reading 2008



Fall into Reading 2008 is a challenge to read any amount of any sort of books you wish. Super easy. If you would like to read a long and make a list of your own... click on the link above
Here is my list of books to be read...Again I will mark the books that I have read in RED so I can keep track better.

1- Memoirs of a Geisha (H.F. Saint) Also part of another Challenge

2- The Secret Life of Bee's (Sue Monk Kidd)

3- A Ticket to Ride (Paula McLain)

4- Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas (James Patterson)

5- The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold)

This is where I will start. I am also doing another challenge so this should keep me busy and my housework neglected for a while!!! Again, I am sure that I will be writing reviews as I read so check back again!

6 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

The Secret Life of Bees and Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas are both on my all-time favorites list. i also enjoyed Memoirs of a Geisha and The Lovely Bones. happy reading!

Trish said...

I really liked The Lovely Bones! Did you know they are coming out with a movie about it? Kind of a creepy story, but very interesting the way it is narrated.

bermudaonion said...

You've got a good list there - I've read all of your books except A Ticket to Ride.

michellekae said...

I have jumped the gun a little here and started reading The secret life of bees. I am only in about 20 pages and already love Lily Owens. My heart breaks for her so far. Again this seems like an easy read, so I am sure that I will move through it quickly.

Rae said...

I've heard the Secret Life of Bees is so good. I just saw a preview for it and am dying to see the movie. Maybe I should hurry and read the book first.
I loved Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, and Lovely Bones is one of my favs! Both made me cry.

Katrina said...

The Lovely Bones is one of those books that I keep saying I'm interested in reading... but I never get around to. :) So many books, so little time! Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!